Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thimplicity

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Hi everyone,
I will get my new iPhone 11 by the end of this week and I am looking for a minimalistic leather wallet case that is as thin as possible and can hold 2 cards. I really like the Mujji case that is available for the Pro where you can put in the cards from the top. I do not like the one where the cards slide in from the side that is available for the 11 though.
I have googled quite a bit, but no luck so far, so I am hoping for some good recommendations here

Thanks in advance!

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
Hi everyone,
I will get my new iPhone 11 by the end of this week and I am looking for a minimalistic leather wallet case that is as thin as possible and can hold 2 cards. I really like the Mujji case that is available for the Pro where you can put in the cards from the top. I do not like the one where the cards slide in from the side that is available for the 11 though.
I have googled quite a bit, but no luck so far, so I am hoping for some good recommendations here

Thanks in advance!
https://www.senacases.com/products/snap-on-wallet-case-for-iphone-11-black-sfd449npus-50

Something like this?

thimplicity

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
I think I am going with the mujjo case. I do not like the direction, but the look is very cool

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.