Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rpmurray

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2017
Back End of Beyond
Got an "application unexpectedly quit" notification when I first tried to run it after installation but seems to be working now. I use HazeOver to dim all windows without focus and setting MinuteBar to "Always on top" keeps MinuteBar from dimming, which is how I want it. Just started using it so not much to report yet.

Would it be possible to add a feature where you enter a start time and MinuteBar would automatically start at the start time and run for haoevser long you have set for the duration?

Last edited:

FelixHageloh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

Got an "application unexpectedly quit" notification when I first tried to run it after installation but seems to be working now.

Can I ask which version of macOS you are on?

Would it be possible to add a feature where you enter a start time and MinuteBar would automatically start at the start time and run for haoevser long you have set for the duration?

So you mean starting the timer immediately after entering a time without having to click the bar first?

rpmurray

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2017
Back End of Beyond
I'm currently running macOS 10.12.6 Sierra.

I mean at 9:30 I could set it to automatically start a timer at 10:00 for one hour. Then when 10:00 arrives the timer would automatically start.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.