Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roxychicx23

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I used my icloud backup to set up my iPhone 11 Pro. For some reason the call history didn't restore. I didn't really think much of it but a week later the call history that I had for a week just deleted on its own again. I contacted apple and they said to restart the phone, but that didn't work. I just did a complete restore and the call history is still missing. Does anyone else have this bug?

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
I also lost my call history when moving my iCloud backup to my new pro. I haven’t lost it again though

mikosk

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
I have a related issue that just started. My recent calls only shows FaceTime calls, it erased my other call history. I wouldn't care so much if I didn't use my phone for work too. Tried all the usual fixes like restart and force quit, no joy. Thanks Apple!

running 13.1.1

roxychicx23

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I got the usual from apple....don't use your backup as it probably is the issue. Restore iPhone using iTunes and set up the phone like new.....so frustrating having to set everything up again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.