Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alique

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2008
Hi, newbie here had a big problem on ipod @ iphone.
I hope this is a right place for me to create this topic.

This morning I open my iphone to listen music and i was shock that all my audio, video, podcast(basically all ipod content) was missing. I try connect my iphone to itunes and on Summary tab show my capacity works!. All my audio playlist and video from my iphone was show on my itunes.

Ok, i try do 1 sync file and the sync is done successful without any error msg, but still, the ipod show "No Content, you can download content from Itunes."

I try connect using SFTP/Transmit to see my itunes dir on my iphone. So I access to /private/var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes/ and inside the folder is no folder!!! Where is content file??

Before this, i already use "SwapLibrary" but i remove the software back with manual delete using Transmit. I already delete the iTunes_Control_2 and Photo_2 from the same dir. After delete, my iphone/ipod still works and still can sync normally and the content still there. Only this morning all the content was missing.

I really hope somebody can help to get my content back coz the itunes show all my sync file but in iphone is nothing show. Thanks.

Im using Iphone 16gb firmware 1.1.4 Jailbreak

alique

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2008
Ding dong...

Any help please...

Hope anybody know how to fix it instead I restore back the iphone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.