Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 24, 2017

I'm not ignoring the folk on this thread, yet posts 335 to 337 do not show up when I'm logged in.

In fact I do see posts 333 and 339 (showing as 336 on my phone), so I'm really confused...

Even tried on a different browser - logged out - posts, logged in - missing posts.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 24, 2017

I'm not ignoring the folk on this thread, yet posts 335 to 337 do not show up when I'm logged in.

In fact I do see posts 333 and 339 (showing as 336 on my phone), so I'm really confused...

Even tried on a different browser - logged out - posts, logged in - missing posts.

Wonder if the issue was regional. Two different devices, on VPN'd into work (not using a split tunnel) the other using my home network.

Common demoninator - both home and work end up using the same ISP.

Eventually the posts vanished on both sides (guess they were moderated) so I wonder if they got cached by the ISP.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
There were five posts moderated (deleted) right in that section of the thread. Could it just be a cache issue on your end?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.