Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

impulse462

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Anyone notice this? Mission control changed in Lion to cluster windows from the same program together. But now with el cap, it seems like mission control has reverted to a modified snow leopard version. I personally prefer this, because having multiple windows of the same program stacked made it hard to distinguish which ones I wanted to bring to the forefront of my desktop.

Eithanius

macrumors 68000
Nov 19, 2005
I think you meant Expose... Mission Control (first introduced in Lion) is a product combination of Expose, Spaces, and Dashboard. The group window was a common complaint at that time that by Mountain Lion, Apple gave an option to disable app grouping on MC.

impulse462

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
I think you meant Expose... Mission Control (first introduced in Lion) is a product combination of Expose, Spaces, and Dashboard. The group window was a common complaint at that time that by Mountain Lion, Apple gave an option to disable app grouping on MC.
You are correct. My mistake.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.