Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SixStringGadget

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
My wife's watch is calling her by my name - the activity app, for instance, reads 'time for you to stand Jon' . She set the watch up using her Apple ID. My watch however, doesn't even address me by name. Any ideas? Thanks.

leventozler

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2009
My wife's watch is calling her by my name - the activity app, for instance, reads 'time for you to stand Jon' . She set the watch up using her Apple ID. My watch however, doesn't even address me by name. Any ideas? Thanks.

On iPhone, go to Settings > General > Siri and check "My Info"

SixStringGadget

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
On iPhone, go to Settings > General > Siri and check "My Info"
Yep, we are both using our own individual Apple ID's on our iPhones and watches. Everything else is complaining by through her watch in her own name. It appears to just be the activity app? Very odd. Maybe I just delete her app and reinstall it? Thanks peeps.

leventozler

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2009
Yep, we are both using our own individual Apple ID's on our iPhones and watches. Everything else is complaining by through her watch in her own name. It appears to just be the activity app? Very odd. Maybe I just delete her app and reinstall it? Thanks peeps.

Did you check Health > Medical ID?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.