Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

touchyphone

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2008
Can you add a player list to this and track players stats, say if you have a Fantasy team like myself, can I like add my players to a group and get updates on them individually??? Just asking , not a biggy....

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
Can you add a player list to this and track players stats, say if you have a Fantasy team like myself, can I like add my players to a group and get updates on them individually??? Just asking , not a biggy....

No. It's a pretty simple app. Yesterday's scores and highlights. Today's scores and highlights as they happen. Tomorrow's schedule. Nothing more.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
It updates at the bottom, has the full 1-9 inning scoreboard, if theres any runners on base,the count,how many outs, the current batter, and the current batter. Dosent have like details on the outcome of the at bat or stuff like that. Hopefully you can select a game and get a full page dedicated to it in future versions.

Not sure if you noticed, but clicking on the globe icon takes you to the wap.mlb.com page for that game.

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
amazing. video quality is about twice that of youtube. they don't skimp on the content either. about 15+ clips for yesterday's red sox/twins game.
Just got the app. Can't wait until tomorrow when the sox play again!
:D Go red sox!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.