Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ovenall

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
Chicago
I have the Razer Naga Epic Chroma. It does not play well with Sierra. There's back and forth info about it, but it's causing repeated kernel panics and I have decided it just no longer will work and I'm DONE messing with it.

That said, can anyone recommend a number-pad mouse, wire or wireless, that DOES work on OS 10.12.6?

I need minimum: left/right mouse buttons, scroll wheel and a 10 number keypad similar to the Razer mentioned above. Please let me know if this exists. I don't even care about price, I want simple and reliable. Thanks.

StandingGoose

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2017
I was curious what a "number-pad mouse" was. Interesting. I have no experience with it, but when looking at a description of your mouse, the Logitech G600 was also shown. Logitech doesn't list MacOS in their "System Requirements", but the "Support" page has a MacOS download, updated this month.

MacAlien

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2012
Boston
Razer Naga. Works just fine. I could never get the Chroma to switch the numbers on the side to numlock keys since the left right motion for it just never activated anything. Or Logitech G...600? I can't remember the exact model.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Razer Naga. Works just fine. I could never get the Chroma to switch the numbers on the side to numlock keys since the left right motion for it just never activated anything. Or Logitech G...600? I can't remember the exact model.

Yup it is Logitech G600.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.