Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I'm stupendously disappointed in MobileMe. It just doesn't work. Here are a few examples:

1.) My password didn't work at all on the web client, but does on my Mac itself. Apparently changing the password will fix this, but it shouldn't NEED to.

2.) I created a calendar event for the 21st July, and it appeared on the web client as the 22nd July. Awesome. I then deleted an event on my computer, and the web client isn't updated, for over an hour now. Even after a manual sync.

3.) Logging in to the web client now shows NO appointments for the whole of July. Awesome!

This is plain ridiculous. Is it this broken for other people?

greenmymac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
Tulsa, Ok
I'm stupendously disappointed in MobileMe. It just doesn't work. Here are a few examples:

1.) My password didn't work at all on the web client, but does on my Mac itself. Apparently changing the password will fix this, but it shouldn't NEED to.

2.) I created a calendar event for the 21st July, and it appeared on the web client as the 22nd July. Awesome.

3.) Logging in to the web client now shows NO appointments for the whole of July. Awesome!

This is plain ridiculous. Is it this broken for other people?

Yes same here.....but im sure apple is working on it just give them time.....

Ol!ver

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2005
Similar password and calendar problems here, along with slow email/not pushing. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get sorted though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.