Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
So I've registered (got through with my third credit card...), and logged in, but none of my contacts, emails, or anything is appearing, and yes I did a system sync. I'm on a MacBook with Mail, iCal and Address Book set up; I thought the idea was MobileMe synced all these Apps straight to your MobileMe account. It should just do it, right? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Either way Apple seem to have got something wrong with this metaphorical stick, because either I've got its wrong end and it is in fact a whole lot suckier than I thought, or I've got its right and, end they've got issues.
Anyone else struggling? Enlighten me!

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
So I've registered (got through with my third credit card...), and logged in, but none of my contacts, emails, or anything is appearing, and yes I did a system sync. I'm on a MacBook with Mail, iCal and Address Book set up; I thought the idea was MobileMe synced all these Apps straight to your MobileMe account. It should just do it, right? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Either way Apple seem to have got something wrong with this metaphorical stick, because either I've got its wrong end and it is in fact a whole lot suckier than I thought, or I've got its right and, end they've got issues.

The good news is that this subject has been discussed repeatedly in dozens of threads in the forums, so you can get a much faster response if, before starting a new repetitive thread, you'll first use this link to search the forums to see what has already been discussed. MacRumors Guides are also a great resource. If you don't find your answer there, let us know and we'll be happy to help! :)

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
The good news is that this subject has been discussed repeatedly in dozens of threads in the forums, so you can get a much faster response if, before starting a new repetitive thread, you'll first use this link to search the forums to see what has already been discussed. MacRumors Guides are also a great resource. If you don't find your answer there, let us know and we'll be happy to help! :)

Well, how superficially sweet yet clearly patronising and spiked. Please do excuse me, and thank you for your apparent courtesy. And thank you for generously taking the time to tell me off, and tell me what to do, but not answer my question at all. What manners!
Indeed, it is a learning experience.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Well, how superficially sweet yet clearly patronising and spiked. Please do excuse me, and thank you for your apparent courtesy. And thank you for generously taking the time to tell me off, and tell me what to do, but not answer my question at all. What manners!
Indeed, it is a learning experience.

The response was offered in a genuine attempt to help you get answers. If you don't want help, don't ask questions!

ortuno2k

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2005
Hollywood, FL

The service is still having issues. It's not working 100% for me neither.
Let's just be a little more patient. :cool:

pcorajr

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
The service is still having issues. It's not working 100% for me neither.
Let's just be a little more patient. :cool:

ill be patient if they credit me for the past few days where the service was unvailable due to their poor planning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.