Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danielforman

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2007
Just got my confirmation and logged in. Looks pretty good.

I like the new drop down menus across the top, they make it feel much more like a native application rather than a webpage and I guess the design moves somewhat towards the iPad interface (From what bit I have seen of the iPad interface).

Search results display fairly quick as well. Overall at first glance looks good. Will have a bit more of a play with it later on.

canada eh

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2009
Barrie, Ontario
I got the email at 10:30 friday night and I logged on, and it is a very nice UI change that will stay, I just want Apple to carry over the UI and speed improvements over to the rest of the site

Opstech

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
California
beta issues

Is anyone having issues with the ME beta today?

Sometimes it takes 2 min to delete an email and then It wont let me log in from other computers. It just gives me the spinning wheel

my2geldings

macrumors member
May 31, 2010
Over the last two or three days, it seems it's been unavailable more than it's been available, at least for me.

For me the problems started today. I'm unable to send any form of file. Arrive in the receivers inbox with a question mark. Quite annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.