Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zangoose

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
United Kingdom
Well I just got mobileme last within the hour. I can log in fine using iMail and the me.com. But I had to change my password because of me.com logging problems which got fixed after changing the pass. But when I go to System Preferences > MobileME > I put my details in and click sign in but get the following error:

20080712-tihwjsebp73b7m471ek6sh8dtw.jpg

Anyone know whats happening? A fix?

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
Same problem here... Must be a serve side issue that we have to sit and wait out.

huskydsl

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Seattle
Validation Error after MobileMe 1.1 update

Me Three... getting the same validation error as everyone else. Hopefully this will resolve quickly.

UPDATE: I can get in now... took about 25 minutes after the update for me to be able to log in again.

Chencho

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2008
Can log anywhere except on me.com

I had the same problem but after a couple of minutes I was able to sync, create my MobileMe account on Mail and send an receive mails. The only thing I've left to do is log on to me.com... I keep getting the same old "Invalid member name or password."

zedsdead

macrumors 68040
Jun 20, 2007
Nothing was being Push to or from on my iMac, so was going to log out and back in, and the same thing happened to me.

This server nonsense is getting VERY annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.