Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
http://www.mockdock.com

Found this earlier today and thought it was really great. It does pretty much the same thing as the other iPhone app lists, except MUCH prettier.

The site is made for iSafari but if you wanna check it out in all of your broadband glory via your laptop or whatever do it. The site works very well, even with EDGE.

Also developer types, submit your app/icon to them to have it added to their pool of apps so we can all use this.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Eh. For me, there's just not enough there, yet. I found two of the apps that I would use. Maybe I can make something like this for myself, though. I wonder how hard that would be.

freeflydrew

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2004
ny
you don't have to give an email address... just use anything as a name (so long as no one else has used it) and it will let you login and check it out. It's pretty cool, except it would be super cool if it were much easier to add your own places, like http://moviesapp.com... right now you'd have to contact the person who maintains the site to have them add it for you.

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
Agreed, needs moviesapp, has two other movies apps, but moviesapp is the best one and the only one I'll use. The gas app is good. Of course onetrip and quicktime trailers are as well.

Persnickety

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2007
Thanks

Hi. This is Charlie Chambers - the developer.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get those in as soon as I can. Things are, as you may imagine, a bit crazy right now as we are pushing hard to keep improving and become the best site out there.

rwdebes

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2007
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: errpage() in /homepages/15/d206742957/htdocs/masterLib.php on line 16

thats what i get

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.