Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rocknrollchef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2021
Is it allowed to hire someone from this forum for remote work? I could surely use some help hoping to KEEP using Mojave, as it works with some older software which works perfectly well.
THANK YOU

carylee2002

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2008
Unless you are really at the end of rope in your existing programs and have to upgrade then do it...if not...Mojave runs really good. The best part is for me is that Apple is not going back to trying to change the program anymore and most likely any scammer or malicious intruders is looking at newer machines.

Reactions: rocknrollchef

rocknrollchef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2021
You got it - Adobe has got me looking at alternate apps (Davinci for instance) which don't charge monthly subscription fees (one of the reasons I stopped using Pro Tools and switched to Logic X).

Regardless, I'm going to try booting up from my older 1TB SSD on the newer Mac, and if that works - all good. Happy holidays!

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
Im using Mojave on a MacBook Pro 2012 and can't find a suitable ad blocker for that safari (11 I think).
I have a version of Ad Guard that does not block ads or just lets banners display on certain sites.

thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.