Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
I am running 13.2.3....

My alarm has been going off at 5:30am in the morning, 40 minutes before the real alarm that was turned on went off. Then I had a second alarm go off at 7am, again, this alarm was not enabled. I just had another one go off at 8:50pm and that one was not enabled either, was not setup to repeat, or anything.

WTF is going on with iOS 13?

Anyone else having this issue?

Moriend87

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2019
You do realize it’s man made software and **** happens right? Update to the latest beta. I haven’t had one issue.

MacD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Ok, let me just go download that from Software Update Menu.

<slap>

Ruggy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2017
Had a problem like this on the ipad: it turned out it was the 'bedtime' function.
May not be relevant but worth a check perhaps?

Reactions: AppleWes

FlyingDutch

macrumors 65816
Aug 21, 2019
Eindhoven (NL)
I am running 13.2.3....

My alarm has been going off at 5:30am in the morning, 40 minutes before the real alarm that was turned on went off. Then I had a second alarm go off at 7am, again, this alarm was not enabled. I just had another one go off at 8:50pm and that one was not enabled either, was not setup to repeat, or anything.

WTF is going on with iOS 13?

Anyone else having this issue?
I strongly suspect you messed something up ??‍♂️
I'm constantly using alarm and bedtime on my iPhone , and it just works.

Reactions: AppleWes

justice4all77

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2018
I’ve had this happen to me as well, turns out it was “Siri suggestions” assuming I want my alarm enabled when I manually disable it on the weekends (so satisfying compared to setting it to only weekdays)

AppleWes

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2013
Not being sarcastic- honest question, do you have Bedtime function turned on (set times for "bedtime" and "wake up") in Clock app?

It's not a slider switch on/off and not alarm setting, there are just two times listed for bed and wake so it can be easy to miss.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.