Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
http://www.more-thing.com/hq-silicone-case-for-iphone.html

I want this case in Golden Yellow but I really don't trust this site at all. Is there any similar alternative cases on a legitimate site? Do the real people who make these cases have a site? I am sort of lost because there isn't any keyword's to search with such a generic product name, and the mass of crappy cases out there.

Thanks in Advance.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
http://www.more-thing.com/hq-silicone-case-for-iphone.html

I want this case in Golden Yellow but I really don't trust this site at all. Is there any similar alternative cases on a legitimate site? Do the real people who make these cases have a site? I am sort of lost because there isn't any keyword's to search with such a generic product name, and the mass of crappy cases out there.

Thanks in Advance.

Though this is not really about the case you're referring but the site works fine caused some of the guys in this thread bought their back-up battery from the said site.

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
I just went through an entire transaction entering a's into the fields over http.

I guess I could buy one from them, but has anyone seen these cases on another site?

selena12321

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2008
I don't think that silicone case is being sold in golden yellow I have seen in white and black only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
Im thinking I should just buy it from this site even though I still don't trust it.

also, yes, they do have golden yellow here -

imageoy0.jpg

iphone_silicone_circle_golden_yellow.jpg

iphone_silicone_circle_top.jpg

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
I ended up ordering it, took a week to ship. I was just worried if it was a legitimate site or not, but it is so thats good. Now pictures!

img0026mx1.jpg

img0032rh6.jpg

It matches my Tangerine Macbook, so I'm happy! Same quality and feel as I thought it would be, so thats good. Satisfied here!

Dr. phone

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2008
Same product but half price~

Actually, i found one of the online shop selling the same product will halp price, if any guy interested, just PM me for website~

Pared

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2007
That is awesome!

I'd love to get something like that I just don't like the texture on the back. And the Switcheasy colors looks to be too "thick" for my tastes...

agapaga

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2009
nice

those are nice cases - i got one but different but it is from more-thing on ebay so the seller will accept returns and they are in usa

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
I ended up ordering it, took a week to ship. I was just worried if it was a legitimate site or not, but it is so thats good. Now pictures!

img0026mx1.jpg

img0032rh6.jpg

It matches my Tangerine Macbook, so I'm happy! Same quality and feel as I thought it would be, so thats good. Satisfied here!

Cool colors..... what's up with the rainbow Apple? is that part of the case? it looks photoshopped. i have a rainbow Apple sticker from my first computer, the G3!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.