Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Anyone else not entirely happy with the Moshi VersaCover? I love the back magnet, it's the one thing I want in a case. I like to have the cover snap into place when I'm using my iPad. My iPad 3 used the Apple Smart Cover with the Incase Magnetic Snap Back, unfortunately Incase doesn't make that back for the Air 2.

But anyway, the Moshi case does not fit well around the iPad. It's really loose and doesn't snap on like other covers. That's my biggest gripe and unfortunately it makes me want to use a different case. Anyone else's case loose fit like that or did I get a defect?

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
I ordered the black version but I immediately returned it. The cover was stiff and rough around the edges. It didn't line up with the magnet in the back and it was heavy. I hated it.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
I ordered the black version but I immediately returned it. The cover was stiff and rough around the edges. It didn't line up with the magnet in the back and it was heavy. I hated it.

I like the case, it's not the worse (wish it wasn't so expensive.) But the fact that the back isn't tight around the form of the iPad, that's what really bothers me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.