Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Molecule

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Okay, this may sound like an odd question, but just out of curiosity...what are some of the most fanboyish Apple forums on the internet?

UPDATE: Someone suggested Apple Insider, and as such this topic is now resolved.

Last edited:

Molecule

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2010
MOD NOTE: The topic is fine as long specific members of MacRumors are not singled out and/or insulted.

Ah. Now I get it...a certain someone was mentioned quite a bit (though in my defence, I didn't start it).

Thanks for clearing that up.
Molecule

ILikeTurtles

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2010
I think being called a "Fanboy" is a complement - that's how I take it.

Be proud about your Apple Fanboy-ism. It's fun annoying others with our mightier-than-thou and hoity-toity attitude.

:D

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Whereas I have felt the fanboyism has increased here over the past three years, MacRumors is nowhere near as one sided as some places I've been. This is a relatively well balanced forum.

Neolithium

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever the army needs me.
Not this one. That's what makes it a cut above the rest.

Bingo. Actually, aren't the actual Apple forums quite bad in that respect? Like a pack of wild dogs on a three legged calf if I remember correctly when you mention a Microsoft product. Or hell, anything other than something made by Apple, software or hardware.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.