Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

baba001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2017
I have new dell 7910 that was used as server I it come with 8tb sas drives with raid card I removed all the HD and raid card did a bios update and reset of system bios clean the fan and cpu new paste removed memory and connected one ssd my issue is that dell come with ati fire pro gpu barco mxrt 7500 it one of those medical gpus now I when I am installing windows or going in to bios etc screen is fine but few min in to windows I loose picture on my mother board green led light is blinking on and off green colour I tried 2 gpus but monitor. Will go in to power save mode I tried different monitor connections I did get the older gpu to work but when I installed drivers for it screen went in to sleep mode now fire pro card is working but it might turn off as soon as I install drivers this green led light fleshing I did some research and it say that might be issue with power module here is the video of the flashings light I did some research at it might be power supply or motherboard

thanks guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.