Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotwire132002

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 24, 2004
Cadillac, MI
I've been working with Motion to do some television news graphics lately. I seem to recall that when Motion 1 first came out, there was a great video example somewhere (maybe it was at Apple.com) demonstrating how to quickly make a simple news open in Motion. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anybody here know what I'm talking about, and where I might be able to find it? Thanks in advance for any help!

mcmav37

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
I remember the video you are talking about. I think it was actually from the introductory demonstration at NAB last year. Like you said, though, I can't seem to find it on Apple's website now. I even tried that Internet Archive , but once I got to the video link (at least for the archived date I checked), it wasn't in the archive.

hotwire132002

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 24, 2004
Cadillac, MI
I found a NAB 2004 Motion demo, but the guy is creating "Coming Up" promo for a racing program...

Is there another NAB 2004 video where they create a news open? I distinctly remember the video--I just don't remember if it was NAB or another example or something...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.