Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SheepNutz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
Kantuckee
Is anyone else addicted to this game like me? Unfortunately, a corrupt iTunes backup is causing me to start from scratch. I had over 5 million coins, every dice, and every gem except the one for 14 straight profitable days (since it hadn't been out for two weeks, I had 11 profitable days).

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
Is anyone else addicted to this game like me? Unfortunately, a corrupt iTunes backup is causing me to start from scratch. I had over 5 million coins, every dice, and every gem except the one for 14 straight profitable days (since it hadn't been out for two weeks, I had 11 profitable days).

Great Googly Moogly! I only have about 500 coins. I had my data reset, too. They are working on a fix. :(

zerotl

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2005
I got 26,500 right now, trying to unlock the 100,000 table. I can't stop playing this game.

Dimwhit

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2007
So is anyone going to post some more scores. Today was the two-week mark (required for one of the gems). I've unlocked all dice and obtained all my gems. I've attached a screenshot of my stats. I saw the total play time at over 13 hours and got a little depressed. I think it's safe to say I got my money out of this game.

Some of the hands stats were interesting. Straights were fewest, though I admittedly rarely tried for the straight, since 4 of a kind was so easy to get. Which was also surprising. Only 3 of a kind was more frequent for me.

Anyway, is everyone else still addicted??

Attachments

• motionxstats.png
    motionxstats.png
    475.4 KB · Views: 158

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
So is anyone going to post some more scores. Today was the two-week mark (required for one of the gems). I've unlocked all dice and obtained all my gems. I've attached a screenshot of my stats. I saw the total play time at over 13 hours and got a little depressed. I think it's safe to say I got my money out of this game.

Some of the hands stats were interesting. Straights were fewest, though I admittedly rarely tried for the straight, since 4 of a kind was so easy to get. Which was also surprising. Only 3 of a kind was more frequent for me.

Anyway, is everyone else still addicted??

I sort of lost interest after I unlocked the last table and all the dice. The gems never really meant much to me. I certainly did get my money's worth until then, though.

lovemyiphone

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2007
I have unlocked all of my dice, tables and gems also. I hope they update with some new features. I am totally addicted.

RJSim

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2008
Screenshot of all the dice?

I have unlocked all of my dice, tables and gems also. I hope they update with some new features. I am totally addicted.

Can we get a screenshot of all the dice? I'm curious to see which ones I haven't unlocked...

Also, what is everyone's favorite dice to use? I like the Monk or Bingo so far.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
I love the game, just don't play it often enough because of how little time I have to play. And it would look odd playing it on the train shaking my iPhone around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.