Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
Had the Jawbone 2 and was having issues with crackling and echo sound as well as a general ear fit issue. The first gen Jawbone was better in my opinion. The headset was taken from my desk at work so I needed a new one and was not about to buy another Jawbone.

Did some research, which lead nowhere beucase all the reviews pointed to the Jawboine as the best. I was talked into buying a Motorla H12 and I am glad I did. It is by far one of the best headsets I have ever used. The call quality and fit are amazing. I have not had ones issue with it and would recommned it to iPhone users. From what I understand the original units had issues,but they seem to be gone with the latest build.

CrzyBeautiful

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2009
Problems with H12

By the looks of the above post you have had your H12 headset for almost a year. I would like to know if you have ever encountered the following or know you to fix the issue:

Once the H12 is finally paired with the iphone, it continously disconnects & reconnects again. When it is finally connected - there is no option to use it on the iphone when I make a call. The headset has worked with the iPhone previously and very well actually. Also, it works with my other devices (BlackBerry & BlackJack)

Any suggestions that you can give would be great - thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.