Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PDA088425

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2024
Is there any way to fix this? Its def my Mac Studio. I've tested this mouse on my M3 MBP and it works fine on there. Would magic Trackpad be any better?

tstafford

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2022
Is there any way to fix this? Its def my Mac Studio. I've tested this mouse on my M3 MBP and it works fine on there. Would magic Trackpad be any better?
It's weird. Mine does this too. Doesn't matter if it's the MM or the track pad (I use both).

sashavegas

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2018

That is why many mouse not working on M1

Mascots

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
I find restarting the Mac or just force quitting the Bluetooth process fixes mouse lag until it eventually happens again.

This has been a problem since Sonoma for me on my Studio… I’ll notice I can’t target anything, cursor moving with weird inertia and lag, so freaking annoying.

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
PDA wrote in reply 7 above:
"wireless w USB"

What happens if you use a USB connection (NO "wireless")?

Does the mouse then respond as it should?

PDA088425

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2024
PDA wrote in reply 7 above:
"wireless w USB"

What happens if you use a USB connection (NO "wireless")?

Does the mouse then respond as it should?
You mean wired?? If so, idk. I've only used this USB Mouse. My Mac Studio is within 3 feet from the mouse. I threw the old one out and got a new one, and it has been better but there is still some lag at times unfortunately...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.