Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
http://www.swfkits.com/swf-to-ipad-converter/

Ok, so what I gathered from this is that this program will convert SWF files to iPad format mp4... Im just looking around and see whats out there in terms of converting Flash content... not that I would waste my time in doing so, but there are a few sites out there that im waiting for to adopt HTML5, like streaming content sites like ch131.com atdhe.net and megavideo.

I read an article earlier today about how someone created a JavaScript function that can take SWF content, and scale it into JavaScript and HTML5, but it's still very much beta. So theoretically it would allow iPad users to go to Flash content website, and have a server side conversion take place and experience "flash".

Im just looking to see what anyones thoughts are on this. :)

*** I know this post is a bunch of random all over the place but oh well ***

Moyea SWF to iPad Converter is an ideal utility that can perfectly convert SWF to iPad video format (MP4) for playback on Apple iPad. Working fine with Adobe SWF animations, videos and games, this professional SWF to iPad Video Converter can make any SWF files playable on iPad with excellent picture and sound quality.

This SWF to iPad Video Converter provides unique manual mode to allow for capturing interactive Flash animation as screen recording. With our original Lower-Playback-Speed (LPS) technology, it will keep output video/audio in good sync and devoid of no frame skip. It can also rip SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files and support batch mode conversion to save your time

Key Features of SWF to iPad Converter
Convert SWF to iPad video (MP4)
Convert SWF to MP4/MOV format
Convert SWF to MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV audio
Support SWF with ActionScript
Support batch mode conversion
Support recording audio and ripping audio to an independent file
Perfectly convert embedded Flash videos (FLV) or linked Flash videos (FLV)
Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound quality and picture quality
Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control the conversion process

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.