Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Derrick689

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2006
anybody have any quick suggestions for a P2P file sharing program to build up the itunes library on the mac?

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
limewire is a great p2p
but they now ask you before you download the software if you are going to use it to dowload illegal files.

cant go wrong with limewire

Derrick689

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2006
ME? illegal downloading, of course not.. i was asking because i'm doing a school project on illegal downloading and the programs the facilitate that, and i havent yet come up with names of programs for mac os to report on

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
Derrick689 said:
ME? illegal downloading, of course not.. i was asking because i'm doing a school project on illegal downloading and the programs the facilitate that, and i havent yet come up with names of programs for mac os to report on
The best reason I've seen in a long time :rolleyes:

faintember

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
Derrick689 said:
Wow, i just choked on my Boddingtons (English Ale) ! Thats a good one. To the Wasteland anyone?

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
faintember said:
Wow, i just choked on my Boddingtons!
now, *i* know that's a beer, and i suspect some others do, as well. but what is everyone else going to think?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.