Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

negura

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2008
Got a new 8Gb iPhone through a friend that came back from US, ZiPhoned it (Jailbreak and all), everything went peachy (it is 1.1.4)...

the only problem is that some mp3s "skips" like they were ripped from a scratched CD (the playback is fine on iTunes or other players, computers or phones - Sony Ericsson W800i and Nokia E51, so the .mp3 file is fine) ...also, the movie playback crashes a lot, sometimes restarts the phone

is it possible that the SSD is defective ? ...can it have bad sectors or something, like the HDDs have, or the file transfer is not done right, because if I delete all and resync the same files but from a different playlist in iTunes, the "skips" appears in other .mp3s or in other part of the movie...

i have a Windows Vista Ultimate x64 on a Core 2 Quad 6600, 4Gb RAM, ASUS Striker motherboad, latest ver. of iTunes

...oh...i encode my videos with Amond iPhone Video Converter - 480x320

..please let me know if need more infos so you can get a clear ideea about this problem....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.