Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MichaelTheMECE

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Hi All, my first post

I'm looking for a device to charge iPhone XR (i.e no MagSafe), AirPods Pro, Apple Watch SE, 12.9' iPad Pro, and 15' MacBook Pro. Ideally I'd want to be able to charge all of them at the same time with fast charging. I would prefer if the iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods charge wirelessly, but obviously I'd have to plug in the iPad and MacBook. I can't seem to find anything that would charge all 5 at once. Any suggestions?

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Hi All, my first post

I'm looking for a device to charge iPhone XR (i.e no MagSafe), AirPods Pro, Apple Watch SE, 12.9' iPad Pro, and 15' MacBook Pro. Ideally I'd want to be able to charge all of them at the same time with fast charging. I would prefer if the iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods charge wirelessly, but obviously I'd have to plug in the iPad and MacBook. I can't seem to find anything that would charge all 5 at once. Any suggestions?

Are you looking for some sort of multi-hub charger that can charge all 5 devices simultaneously?

Because given that volume of gadgets, it may seem that you are better off using a extension cable with 4-5 charging outlets, and use a dedicated charger for each.
a9f4b36b5a53a966c5aefb4ab4510be6.jpg

The charger is from Zens, but note that I had some issues with my purchase and one of the two wireless charging pads doesn’t seem to work reliably.

Then maybe use a 2-port usb-c charger (Anker has a few) to handle your ipad and macbook?

MichaelTheMECE

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Yeah I am currently using a surge protector to give me additional outlets. I was looking at this BaseLynx modular charging system, which seemed to be what I wanted but I don't think it supports fast charging for the Mac and iPad. My problem is just that there are so many wires on my desk that it's kind of a pain to deal with. That system seemed like it would have shorter wires for my iPad and Mac, as well as charging for the mobile devices.

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Mine not suit all your needs but i have that

Wall socket is USB so the watch charger is in there and i use it to charge my iPhone, Ipad and a Samsung tab plus other USB-A is used whenever. Not wireless either but very handy

B0F3836A-C2DA-4578-BA64-B0E0115DA849.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.