Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ayusuf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2013
1st question: If I create a different apple ID different from the normal one that I use will I have to sign in to the phone using that account?

2nd question: Should I just get the developer account under my current account and give the person helping me a certificate and provisioning profile to develop.

I know I can get a company account for the same price but that would require a DUNS number which I don't have and I'm sure if there are any tax implications to getting that number.

truehybridx

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2010
I think you need a company account to have several developers under the same account.

This is true. You would need at least an LLC to be able to join as a "company" to have multiple developers. Which would cost a little bit of money and some paperwork.

You could make an Apple ID that will be the developer account and share the log in with the other guy if you trust em enough. Or you could just generate a Provision profile and certificate so they can build for device

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.