Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ebsseattle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2016
Using iTunes, I've tried adding album album artwork to albums on my iPhone, but when I open them in Music, the artwork doesn't show up. But when I Get Info on these songs in iTunes, they have the artwork. How can I make this sync up with the phone?

Thanks.

newlifer

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2014
I've been through this, seems apple doesn't like your ''illegal'' music, although if someone is ripping his cds to his pc is perfectly legal in my opinion

the solution is to use third party apps to tag & add artwork to your mp3s

gaanee

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2011
Remove the art work in iTunes (if you have added and it's not showing on iPhone) and then remove the song which is not showing the art work from your playlist which you sync with the iPhone. Now sync using iTunes - so now the song is gone from iPhone. Now add the art work to that song in iTunes, then add the song to the playlist and sync again...now it will show art work on the iPhone.

Using iTunes, I've tried adding album album artwork to albums on my iPhone, but when I open them in Music, the artwork doesn't show up. But when I Get Info on these songs in iTunes, they have the artwork. How can I make this sync up with the phone?

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.