Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oOMezzaOo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hi Guys,

I have been having this issue for a year or so and it's driving me crazy.

When I play music via the app it's putting songs that have just finished back near the top of the play list so I have never get to listen to songs near the bottom as the recently finished songs keep populating in front of them.

Any one else noticed a similar issue?

MEJHarrison

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
I've noticed the same thing. No clue if it's been fixed in iOS 12 or not. I have it installed on an old device, but it's not a device I typically play music on, so I'm not sure how it's working now.

oOMezzaOo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2017
UK
I'm currently running ios12 and the same bug exists and has done since atleast early ios11.0 . I've submitted bug reports but it never seems to get resolved.

MrGuder

macrumors 68040
Nov 30, 2012
Seriously, Apple does not care about their Music App any longer. The last great music app was iOS 9 and it’s gone downhill ever since. The people who designed it do not even use it, trust me. They are not going to listen to any feedback about their music app.

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
On a positive note, iTunes remote now goes the the alphabetic letter selected.
Ex: press the T and musician the begins with T appear, not S or U
Took thems since 2010!
[doublepost=1530402210][/doublepost]
I'm currently running ios12 and the same bug exists and has done since atleast early ios11.0 . I've submitted bug reports but it never seems to get resolved.
Do you listen to albums?
If so, there is a clear option.
I don’t think this reply helps.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.