Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Polaroid

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 1, 2013
Pretty sure this wasn't like this in 9 but albums are now sorted by artist name rather than album name, so if I want a certain album I have to go by the artist name to find it rather than the album name. Not sure where the logic is to this...?

So for example, Honeymoon album is listed under L for Lana Del Rey rather than H.

Pretty annoying....

vent.

Reactions: thatJohann

bilibug

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2008
Stockton NJ
Pretty sure this wasn't like this in 9 but albums are now sorted by artist name rather than album name, so if I want a certain album I have to go by the artist name to find it rather than the album name. Not sure where the logic is to this...?

So for example, Honeymoon album is listed under L for Lana Del Rey rather than H.

Pretty annoying....

vent.
There's a setting for that in the settings app.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC

Pretty annoying....

vent.

Props for Lana :)
Love Honeymoon.

Reactions: Polaroid
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.