Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richardc1983

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
Leeds, UK
The volume is very quiet when connected to my car via bluetooth. It also seems much quieter in general, I even have the volume on maximum on my car stereo and its still not very loud. Was fine on iOS10.

EU Volume is off in settings and I have depaired and repaired the phone to the car stereo.

Seems Apple have further restricted volume limit, sick of this limitation as now music is very quiet.

Peruvian

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2006
U.K.
The volume is very quiet when connected to my car via bluetooth. It also seems much quieter in general, I even have the volume on maximum on my car stereo and its still not very loud. Was fine on iOS10.

EU Volume is off in settings and I have depaired and repaired the phone to the car stereo.

Seems Apple have further restricted volume limit, sick of this limitation as now music is very quiet.

Same here. At first i thought the volume on the phone was low, but even that was on full. Is it the same while listening with headphones? Thats something I havent checked yet...

Edit. I still didnt update to 11.0.1 so maybe that might help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.