Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xbcrguy182x

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2007
Has anyone checked out their local circulars for Best Buy and Circuit City? I live in NYC and checked out the Best Buy circular, no ipods advertised and Circuit City, only nano advertised. Usually ipods are advertised every week....Interesting eh? btw, this also happened back in sept when the new ipods came out (5.5 gen video ipod, 2nd gen nano and shuffle). Im smelling a new ipod at Macworld....what do you guys think?

philbeeney

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2004
Vankleek Hill
Has anyone checked out their local circulars for Best Buy and Circuit City? I live in NYC and checked out the Best Buy circular, no ipods advertised and Circuit City, only nano advertised. Usually ipods are advertised every week....Interesting eh? btw, this also happened back in sept when the new ipods came out (5.5 gen video ipod, 2nd gen nano and shuffle). Im smelling a new ipod at Macworld....what do you guys think?

As the video and touchscreen technology is available with the introduction of the iPhone, you would think that perhaps new fullscreen iPods would be launched quite soon.

At least it would stop my fiancee nagging at me everyweek asking when the video iPod will be released. :eek:

lamina

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2006
Niagara
I would love to see a whole 'one more thing' surprise keynote including an iPod with CoverFlow (drool).

I would buy that up in a second.

bbydon

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
ATL
but then again....didnt a company when a contract for the widescreen.
Everyboday was saying it was the phone....but that still has to get FCC approval. That takes 3 months then 3 months to get enough supply.
So maybe they are doing the widescreen ipod ....getting enough units to launch in a few months.
who knows for sure?
oh wait,
steve knows.
damn it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.