Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mistletoe66

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2023
and too add on, my past 15 pro max simply drained 4% after fully charged just because the screen lights up with notifications from my Instagram notifications and sound.

Lmao.

Joke phone

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
and too add on, my past 15 pro max simply drained 4% after fully charged just because the screen lights up with notifications from my Instagram notifications and sound.

Lmao.

Joke phone
Thought you said you weren't going to be on the forum anymore after getting rid of your "joke phone".. Lol
Please keep your promise.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
What’s a 11 pro
LOL!

Just a little bit smaller than this…

2023-11-13 17.36.29.jpg 2023-11-13 17.38.15.jpg

Reactions: Fozamo

gato_con_negro

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2023

Lmao.

Joke phone
Care to share what settings are you using to get no drain , please ? or maybe your list of apps installed
I’m having some overnight drain on my 11 pro with just a few apps installed, and I cant find a culprit. (90% BH - iOS 16.7.2)

Reactions: BugeyeSTI

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Care to share what settings are you using to get no drain , please ? or maybe your list of apps installed
I’m having some overnight drain on my 11 pro with just a few apps installed, and I cant find a culprit. (90% BH - iOS 16.7.2)
The OP is convinced it's only the 15 Pro/ProMax series that has these issues even though plenty like yourself have proven that battery performance issues can effect any iPhone running any version of iOS.. They used to own a 15PM and constantly complained about it being the worst iPhone ever released by Apple then returned it stating they'd be on the forum much less. Instead they are still posting criticism about a phone they don't even own anymore..

Reactions: gato_con_negro
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.