Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chfilm

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Berlin
I got soo lucky! Had a shipment date of dec 29th to Germany, but suddenly yesterday they started moving in Prague.. and this morning, santa came by and brought me a little box.
Which I will REFUSE to open until the Night of the 24th!

I'll drive home now and give it to my parents and force them to wrap it and put it under the tree. Best present ever haha!

Happy Holidays MacRumors and enjoy your airpods :) This must be the most magical product that I've been craving in a while.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
I got soo lucky! Had a shipment date of dec 29th to Germany, but suddenly yesterday they started moving in Prague.. and this morning, santa came by and brought me a little box.

I'll drive home now and give it to my parents and force them to wrap it and put it under the tree. Best present ever haha!

Happy Holidays MacRumors and enjoy your airpods :) This must be the most magical product that I've been craving in a while.

Well you have more self control than I do. I'm definitely opening the one coming today from BB but I will wrap the one coming tomorrow from Apple for my wife:D

Last edited:

asuandy

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

Same here! My wife is going to wrap them and put them under the tree for Christmas :)

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK

Ditto. Haven't wrapped them, but they're still sealed until the 25th.

Reactions: chfilm

chfilm

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Berlin
Haha glad some of you guys handle it the same way! My excitement is steadily growing! Especially since I realized that I forgot to bring my regular headphones with me....

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
I didn't give my wife the choice. My mom sent me 100 bucks and mother in law sent me 50 for my bday which is usually on turkey day. I used this cash for my AirPods and had my wife take my son to school that day so i could be early to open so I could get a pair day one.

Reactions: Mr.C

igrover

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Was lucky yesterday using istocknow web site to get a pair at a local Apple Store. Brought them home, wrapped them up and placed them in my Christmas stocking.

I can wait.

mdawid

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
I grabbed a pair on Monday from my local Apple Store. They are a Christmas gift from my wife to me! I was trying to hold out until Christmas to break open. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it :p Opened them last night and started using. Oh well. We'll be consumed on Christmas day with my son's gifts anyway.

Reactions: Mr.C
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.