Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

840quadra

Original poster
Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
I visit NAIAS (North American International Auto Show) every January for the Media preview. During this trip, I ended up having lots of down time because of this years strange press conference schedule for the European automakers I report on.

Here are some of the photos I took with my Powershot Pro1 camera during the 2004 media preview. Opinions are welcome, but please remember I am TOTALLY a novice at photography, and my camera is not professional.

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg
IMG_3686.jpg
IMG_2336.sized.jpg

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I think that all five pictures are very nice, thank you for sharing. A lot of different contrasting views. :cool:

840quadra

Original poster
Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
fallerg said:
can i please modify this picture in photoshop and post it back up? this is my favourtie BTW! :p

Sure, no need to ask, as long as you don't bring out more of my reflection!!

;)

others

thanks for the constructive comments, and compliments. I am still trying to learn, and am having fun doing so! :)

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
840quadra said:
Damn!

There goes my anonymity that I so enjoyed all these years!!

Now you have no excuse not to put yourself into the photo directory :p

Speaking of which, I should get around to putting myself in there :rolleyes:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
those are nice, i think number three is my favorite of the bunch, keep up the work, practice always helps!

OT, i should make it into the Photo Directory as well, but at least i have my picture up in my profile

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.