Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdhatfield3

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Searcy, AR
1. Apple IIgs (upgraded with a transwarp gs to 18 Mhz and added an internal 40 meg hard-rive)
2. LC 475
3. powerbook 3400c
4. quicksilver 867 G4

I love that II gs my mom still uses it for most of her stuff. Whenever i go home I always boot it up to here the old proDos system 6 boot up sounds and play with the old games like dungeon masters, dangerous dave, space quest, and xenocide. That was really one amazing machine. I rescued a Woz edition one from school one time but i dont think we have it anymore. Anyway i grew up on apples and will always use them. Great computers that, if you are not careful, can be addictive. Ok, even if you are careful.

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
Do you have a Palm Pilot? You can get a few good Apple][ emulators to run on it. I was playing Return to Castle Wolfentstein on mine :)

Candyfingered

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2005
rdhatfield3 said:
1. Apple IIgs (upgraded with a transwarp gs to 18 Mhz and added an internal 40 meg hard-rive)
2. LC 475
3. powerbook 3400c
4. quicksilver 867 G4

I love that II gs my mom still uses it for most of her stuff. Whenever i go home I always boot it up to here the old proDos system 6 boot up sounds and play with the old games like dungeon masters, dangerous dave, space quest, and xenocide. That was really one amazing machine. I rescued a Woz edition one from school one time but i dont think we have it anymore. Anyway i grew up on apples and will always use them. Great computers that, if you are not careful, can be addictive. Ok, even if you are careful.
I've always wanted a IIgs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.