Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

learn2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
I use Cozi to view my family's schedule - two adults and two teens with multiple activities. I subscribe to the calendar feed in my iOS account. Cozi does not have a widget. I used to be able to view the Cozi feed in Calendars 5, but it no longer works. The default calendar widget does not show me enough of the day's events at a time.

So, I am looking for a new widget that will show me all of today's events, including subscribed feeds, in the notification center, the way Calendars 5 used to display it. Just today. Not the week or the month.

Surely this exists out there somewhere, right? All my devices are up to iOS 9.

Thanks for suggestions!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
A number of calendar widget apps or calendar apps with widgets that should do the trick: EventsWidget, Widgetcal, W. Calendar, Week Cal, PocketLife, Sunrise Calendar, 24me, Tempo.

learn2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
Oddly enough, finding a calendar in the app store with a picture of a simple agenda widget in the details view is not simple!

Calendars 5 decided to start working for me this morning, but i've lost trust in it and downloaded a couple others - EventsWidget and Agenda+ Widget as well to try. Agenda + says it will do up to 9 events at a time, which should be enough for me, and it lays things out in a tighter layout, so trying that one for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.