Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
http://www.nintendoplayers.com/praxis/

I will be posting daily through to the final day of E3 (I might even keep it running after that). I threw it together in iWeb really quick. I'll be posting photos and videos from E3 on here.

Since I can't put comments in an iWeb blog that is not hosted on a .Mac server, please use this thread, PMs, or my email for comments (preferably this thread).

The blog will be primarily Nintendo focused simply because we at Nintendo Players are going to E3 via Nintendo. But I have no problem putting up pictures for games from other platforms if I am shown them during interviews and other press conferences (assuming they're not closed-doors of course, I've got a few of those scheduled).

All are welcome to read and comment, including my usual verbal sparring partners :)

(oh, and most of the images on the main page are placeholders)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Have fun mate :)

Hey, I bet them iPhones are going to be the press' best friend.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I thought this year I was getting your ticket / pass :( You promised and everything ;) :D

Have a good time - I'm sure you will. At least with a press only event this year - you'll get to see much more than queues.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
So lucky!

Tell us if you ever have a conversation with Mr.Miyamoto, or Reggie. And give him few ideas for upcoming games;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Haha, I don't think theres a soul on MR who wouldn't know if Praxis met Shigsy. Grandfather of video games right there! Anyone got a link to that comic of some guy meeting Shigsy in an elevator? :D

michaelltd

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2005
Due to E3's change, I don't believe I (a DigiPen student) will ever be able go now. :(

At least I got a chance to go last year. :)

Anyways, have a good time at E3, Praxis.

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2006
I was reading your blog and I also noticed the ghosting with the DS Lite. :p
Looking forward to the updates!

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Got some business cards from a Square Enix director and Ubisoft...cool people. The Square Enix guy didn't speak english but he was able to put his thumbs up and shout "We love Nintendo!"

Oh, and one Nintendo Executive Vice President. Conversation was brief but he was a nice guy. Same hometown.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Today was utterly INSANE and freakin' awesome, some of the biggest breaks we've had, ever. Met awesome people too, including the IGN crew, GameSpot, Adam Sessler of IGN (actual conversation this year)...

And I gained some insider knowledge- I know exactly where Miyamoto will be located at a certain time on a certain day, in a private meeting with some devs I made friends with. I think I can catch him. What to ask? Perhaps the hand of his daughter in marriage?

I put a brief update from my blog but it's 2:30 AM and I am going to bed. Also, several articles on NintendoPlayers, detailing the first three of six interviews.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
Today was utterly INSANE and freakin' awesome, some of the biggest breaks we've had, ever. Met awesome people too, including the IGN crew, GameSpot, Adam Sessler of IGN (actual conversation this year)...

And I gained some insider knowledge- I know exactly where Miyamoto will be located at a certain time on a certain day, in a private meeting with some devs I made friends with. I think I can catch him. What to ask? Perhaps the hand of his daughter in marriage?

I put a brief update from my blog but it's 2:30 AM and I am going to bed. Also, several articles on NintendoPlayers, detailing the first three of six interviews.

Can you play Super Mario galaxy or some other stuff and give it a tiny review?

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
As I have time, I will be reviewing Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Fit, the Zapper, and Balance Board.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.