Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

georgexy

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 9, 2019
My contacts keep rearranging no matter how many times I change them. Anyone else have the same issue?

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Do "Favorites" contacts depend on usage?
That is, do the favorites re-sort depending on how often they are used (so most used would be at the top)?
I can't really test this, as I only have one contact in "Favorites" :cool:
Siri is almost always my go-to for making phone calls. I seldom even go into Contacts at all, except to make changes to phone numbers and whatnot. Maybe that's why I don't have anything in Favorites (not really sure about that)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Do "Favorites" contacts depend on usage?
That is, do the favorites re-sort depending on how often they are used (so most used would be at the top)?
I can't really test this, as I only have one contact in "Favorites" :cool:
Siri is almost always my go-to for making phone calls. I seldom even go into Contacts at all, except to make changes to phone numbers and whatnot. Maybe that's why I don't have anything in Favorites (not really sure about that)
They don't depend on usage, at least they certainly never have for me (in the Phone app).

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
Could be a sync problem with another device. If not and you know you have all your contacts in icloud then turn iCloud for contacts off (press delete from phone) and the on again to download them all

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.