Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Convert

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2002
I am sure there are others here like myself who have been browsing for hours trying to find out some definate shipping information about the G4 iMac. I received an email yesterday from Apple stating that my new iMac has been shipped.
I ordered it on Jan 7, just a few hours after the "Stevenote" I also chose to upgrade from standard shipping. Hope this helps people with the "Browsing for iMac shipping news crack habit." I was once an addict but I am cured. There is hope out there afterall.

MontanaMacster

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2002
Very far from any Apple Stores
So has mine..umm sort of

I pre ordered Jan 8. Yesterday I logged on to check on my order status,and was greated to the announcement that my new Imac has been shipped.. but there was a dreaded * following the statement. It appears some parts are out of stock, and only a partial shipment has been sent. My question for the group is how do you partialy send a all-in-one machine?

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
Did you order an ipod or some other doodad with it? A firewire cable maybe? Maybe it doesn't come with the power cord:D , that would be funny. Or maybe it was just a typo. I haven't gotten an email from apple about my imac though.:(

barvow

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2002
Fort Worth, TX
I ordered mine on 1/7. I ordered an iPod with it. The iPod shipped from Taiwan on 1/11 and arrived on 1/14. My iMac shipped within the last 24 hours from Taiwan and FedEx tracking shows that it is on it's way from Japan to Alaska, which is where all the items shipped from Taiwan first come into the US.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.