Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anthonymorninghouse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2023
Hi, I was contacting Apple support, they are requiring to check my ipad serial number, in order to fix this issue. They are wanting to receive iMessages from hecock@icloud.com, he was saying yes and they messaged me again saying are the text message unknown? He said no, they are waiting for a response

So I was trying to contact Apple support about this issue you are having and they are requiring to go to settings app and he said why and they are requiring to add additional Apple ID and I tried that, I get this error message: This email address is not available. Choose a different address.

So your iPhone 4 keeps asking for my password and I put my password in, let me wait and it keeps saying an error occurred while verifying your email, the option is click ok and it says error

So I put my password in, that worked and it says iMessage activation an error occurred while verifying your email, any options?

And it removed your email, he messaged Apple support what time is it, they are waiting for a reply and waiting again from Apple support

Any ideas?

Background: u use messages app for everything and they are waiting for a response back from Apple support

Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.