Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AK-art

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2015
Hi, there, This is AK, an artist from Taiwan. I have used iPad to create my artworks for quiet a few years. Recently the newly opened iPad Pro and its Apple Pencil have make my dream come true. I had a farastic experience using them to come up with the following clip of my work. I am very happy and honored to share it with all of you and will be grateful to hear from your feedback.

12309734_761335840679362_142003557852798172_o.jpg

You can see more artworks on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/akart2014/

MadDane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2015
Wow. You are really good! I also like the video where you can see the progress. Thank you for sharing.

davidrichter

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2015
Thank you for sharing the great making of Video. Great to see someone making "serious" stuff on the iPad pro.

I painted last evening for a few hours on mine, an ran into an issue of wrist-pain. On my wacom-tablet I never experienced anything like that. Did you make an similar experience, or is long-time working with the apple pencil fine for you in ergonomic terms?

AK-art

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2015
Thank you for sharing the great making of Video. Great to see someone making "serious" stuff on the iPad pro.

I painted last evening for a few hours on mine, an ran into an issue of wrist-pain. On my wacom-tablet I never experienced anything like that. Did you make an similar experience, or is long-time working with the apple pencil fine for you in ergonomic terms?

Thank you for you like my video, you are wellcome. :)

About wrist-pain, I do not have the same situation.
sorry my English isn't very well...so I can not give you a detailed reply, But I hope that your condition can be improved.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
That's cool, I'm amazed (and jealous) of such gift individuals who can draw so nicely. I think the iPad Pro is a great tool for those of you who are so gifted. If I were to draw, it would be no better then a stick figure :)

Reactions: MacGurl111

AK-art

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2015
That's cool, I'm amazed (and jealous) of such gift individuals who can draw so nicely. I think the iPad Pro is a great tool for those of you who are so gifted. If I were to draw, it would be no better then a stick figure :)
Thank you so much.:)

artfossil

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2015
Florida
Wow! Your drawing is amazing and your video is so well done!

Thank you for sharing your work and your process with us!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.