Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

maverick786us

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Columbus, GA
When I bought my iPhone 15 Pro Max way back in October I was facing over heat issue while browsing, and charging. 1 update couldn't address the issue but I think after 17.0.2 I didn't face any more heat issue and now that I have 17.0.3 its even better. How is it going with you guys?

Reactions: Reverend Benny

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
When I bought my iPhone 15 Pro Max way back in October I was facing over heat issue while browsing, and charging. 1 update couldn't address the issue but I think after 17.0.2 I didn't face any more heat issue and now that I have 17.0.3 its even better. How is it going with you guys?
The 17.0.3 update fixed those issues. Are you saying you haven't had issues since 17.0.3 or are you saying you just updated to 17.0.3?

Reactions: maverick786us

maverick786us

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Columbus, GA
The 17.0.3 update fixed those issues. Are you saying you haven't had issues since 17.0.3 or are you saying you just updated to 17.0.3?
So far it's good. With previous versions the only time I faced issue was when I did multi tasking like browsing in OF, chatting in Facebook messenger and charging. I got warning that charging stopped because of heat. After upgrading to 17.0.3 I haven't faced that issue yet and it doesn't get warm while doing complex tasks like video encoding.

Reactions: BugeyeSTI

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
So far it's good. With previous versions the only time I faced issue was when I did multi tasking like browsing in OF, chatting in Facebook messenger and charging. I got warning that charging stopped because of heat. After upgrading to 17.0.3 I haven't faced that issue yet and it doesn't get warm while doing complex tasks like video encoding.
So you haven't updated to 17.3? That's the most recent version of iOS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.