Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

namilgasanov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 5, 2024
Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad English. I have a problem. When I bought a new Mac Air (M2; 14 inch), everything was ok, but after installing a third-party app, like a bartender, my menu bar icon was compressed or jummed. How can I fix this? I want there to be a distance between icons.
1712314148800.png

Last edited:

Wando64

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2013
I presume that when you say "pressed" you mean "compressed".
Indeed from the image you've posted, the icons appear to be closer together more than normal.
I believe this is a setting in Bartender that you can adjust to your preference, but I don't have it installed on my Mac so I am not able to help you further.

Needless to say, unless you have a specific reason to use Bartender, you could always uninstall it from your system and re-boot.

namilgasanov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 5, 2024
I presume that when you say "pressed" you mean "compressed".
Indeed from the image you've posted, the icons appear to be closer together more than normal.
I believe this is a setting in Bartender that you can adjust to your preference, but I don't have it installed on my Mac so I am not able to help you further.

Needless to say, unless you have a specific reason to use Bartender, you could always uninstall it from your system and re-boot.
I solved my problem, at the Bartender actually has such a setting. Thank you very much for your help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.