Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhaserFuzz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 12, 2007
For some reason, it goes really slow at times. I"m not talking about internet speed, but the overall speed of opening apps and whatnot. The contacts takes a good 5 seconds or so to load before I can scroll to the person I want. Overall it just doesn't run very smooth. Is this normal for a lot of people? Can it be fixed or should I go to Apple store?

Thanks!

Barcode

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2007
Same problem, see my new topic about the 2g iPhone having the same problems. This is a MAJOR problem.

ascender

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2005
I had this problem on my 2G iPhone running 2.0, but the 3G one is running very well - responsive and snappy.

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Im having the same issue and I have a fix...Mine is going back first thing this am and if not fixed going straight back to my first gen....Glad I didnt sell it yet
3G has not been that fast in my area and infact signal sucks and I live in fort worth...Come on guys

I had this problem on my 2G iPhone running 2.0, but the 3G one is running very well - responsive and snappy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.