Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trudd

macrumors regular
May 27, 2004
Texas
I dug the editing - there is a lot of talent there for such a young age!

My biggest critique is about the bedroom shots. They weren't very engaging. The lack of camera movement and great distance from the subject didn't quite fit the rest of the video.

The quick edits and cool shots (school bus, silhouettes) were great though!

nownot

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2007
tx
hey thats looks awesome, i just started playing with final cut pro last night and i have a request for you. do you ming taking a screenshot of your final cut pro with that project loaded. this way i can visually see how to make thinks fit together like that. might sound strange but i believe that would help me alot, thanks.

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2005
lol. the video was very entertaining. how do we vote? I'd vote for you as long as no signing up is involved. btw, how did you do the whole silhouette thing?

thanks!

Frankf300

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
NY
Yea man you got some awesome editing skills considering you look pretty young, or who ever did the editing for that matter. The video was definitely entertaining, though I would agree with trudd. But honestly without still bedroom shots like that it would take away from the whole Numa Numa idea. You made up for it with the other shots with quick camera movements and quick editing techniques. Give you a lot of credit on those silhouette shots...looked good. The variety of locations was awesome too. Well, I can say I liked it lol. :D

chad12345

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2022
yeah, let me know what you think of this video i've done

it's for the new numa contest- voting startes 2moro, so vote for me!

:apple:
I would like to see this contest video please; can you send me a link or small, low-res file? Thanks, Chad
The forum required I add a pic or video, so that's why the house pic I grabbed.
3049_SLP.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.