Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

0mgjohn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has an idea about how much Apple employee t shirts go for.

I have 4 in total, 2 red and 2 navy blue. The red t shirts are from Xmas period 2015, have the embroidered Apple logo and have a slightly stretchy feel to them. These t shirts were loved by staff (myself include) at the time.

With regards to the navy t shirts, I have a long sleeved one and a short sleeved one. These are more akin to the current Apple t shirts, with a printed logo and less stretchy feel to them.

All of the above are in a size medium and feature the Apple logo on the washing instructions label.

Thanks! (FWIW I'm based in the UK and worked at the European flagship store on Regent Street, London.)

Py1LLVS.jpg

mhunt407

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2017
Bristol, UK
I've seen them pop up on eBay before - there are quite a few on there at the moment and they don't seem to go for much. Usually around and under £10, guess there are thousands of them around!

Throwthatham

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2015
us
I would be interested to know as well. I have a unworn, unopened bag with my "Holiday" gift in it. Who wants it, I don't.

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
I would agree, £10 for a new one, less for a used (unless it was a rare one). I have bought more than my fair share :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.