Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eggersj

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2008
So, I am picking up a 256gb silver X on Friday, but was just thinking how I am totally used to the 7 plus. It would be perfect for me if Apple eventually offered a 7 plus form factor with edge to edge screen.

And yes, I am well aware I haven't even held a X yet, (but I have held the case I got)... Just thinking as I type... :)

What's your perfect form factor?

ray737

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
So, I am picking up a 256gb silver X on Friday, but was just thinking how I am totally used to the 7 plus. It would be perfect for me if Apple eventually offered a 7 plus form factor with edge to edge screen.

And yes, I am well aware I haven't even held a X yet, (but I have held the case I got)... Just thinking as I type... :)

What's your perfect form factor?

I agree with you. The 7 plus is perfect. I am also getting my X on Friday. Hopefully next year we will get what we really want

Hater

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
Form factor =/= screen size.

iPod Touch 6th Generation is mine. Give me a shorter iPod Touch 6th gen with the 3.5" screen rather than the 4", perfect.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
iPhone SE with the flush camera in the size of the plus series iPhones.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
I feel that the Plus could be just ever so slightly slimmer.

That's just me though. And I don't have tiny dainty hands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.